New Zealand has the highest rate of melanoma in the world;
it is the most serious type of skin cancer.
Melanoma New Zealand’s workplace online course is an easy-to-follow programme designed for New Zealand organisations. Educate your staff about sun safety, melanoma prevention and early detection.
If melanoma is recognised and treated early enough it is almost always curable.
Educate your team. This course could save lives.
*Melanoma New Zealand is the only charity organisation dedicated to preventing avoidable deaths and suffering from melanoma.
Watch Pete’s Story. It can happen to anyone.
Course Curriculum - 9 Lessons
(Including a preview of lesson 3 below).
Lesson 3 Preview
- Easy-to-follow, memorable and interactive format, including quizzes, personal stories and additional resources
- Flexible online video format means the course can be done in one sitting or broken down into bite-sized lessons, and your team can pick up where they left off
- Available on desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Curated by Melanoma New Zealand’s medical staff
- Practical tips and tools to help protect your team and also their friends and whānau
2 to 10 people: $12.95 (each)
11 to 20 people: $9.95 (each)
21 to 50 people: $6.75 (each)
51+ people: $4.95 (each)
*Annual subscriptions will auto-renew with a reminder prior to renewal.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars, exclusive of GST.
Invest in your team’s health literacy for a happy, productive and sun safe workforce. Subscribe today and help your team to take care of the skin they’re in.
Tel: 0800 463 526
Email: [email protected]